Last update 29/06/16
- The Shooting Committee of the 20th Maccabiah will be responsible for the Shooting competitions of the 20th Maccabiah, subject to the approval of the Sport Department.
- The Shooting competitions will be conducted according to the International Sport Shooting Federation Rules and Regulations- ISSF.
- Participation in the competition is open to any athlete who is in possession of a Participant Card, issued by the Organizing Committee of the 20th Maccabiah and registered in the Shooting competitions.
- Each participating country may enter up to five (5) competitors for each of the individual events.
- Each participating country may enter one team of 3 competitors for the team events.
Venues and times
The Sport department of the 20th Maccabiah will determine the venues and times of the Shooting competitions and teams will be notified accordingly.
System of competition
- Male: compete in 50m rifle three positions 3x40 (prone, standing, and kneeling); 50m rifle prone; 10m air rifle; 50m pistol; 25m rapid fire pistol; 10m air pistol.
- Female: compete in 50m rifle three positions 3x20 (prone, standing, and kneeling); 10m air rifle; 25m pistol; 10m air pistol.
- The Sport department together with the Shooting Committee will organize the competition depends on registration.
The Sport department together with the Shooting Committee will select international referees.
- These regulations are but one part of the complete 20th Maccabiah Regulations, and must be read along with the instructions found in "Basic Rules and Regulations and Disciplinary Procedures".
- In the event of a discrepancy between the regulations written here and those appearing in the "Basic Rules and Regulations", the regulations written here will apply and be binding.