RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS REGULATIONS
Last update 29/06/16
- The Gymnastics Committee of the 20th Maccabiah will be responsible for the Rhythmic Gymnastics competitions of the 20th Maccabiah, subject to the approval of the Sport Department.
- The Rhythmic Gymnastics competitions will be conducted according to the rules of the International Gymnastics Federation (F.I.G.), according to the new code of points, 2013-2016.
- Participation in the competition is open to any athlete who is in possession of a Participant Card, issued by the Organizing Committee of the 20th Maccabiah and registered the Rhythmic Gymnastics competitions.
- Each country may enter up to 3 competitors for the individual open competitions and up to 3 competitors for the individual juniors (2002-2004) competitions.
Venues and times
- The Gymnastics Committee of the 20th Maccabiah will determine the venues and times of the Rhythmic Gymnastics competitions and teams will be notified accordingly.
- The Gymnastics Committee is authorized to change the venues and times of the competitions. These decisions will be final.
- The competitions will be held in a hall, according to the rules of the International Gymnastics Federation.
Program of the competition
The all-round competition will include four free exercises :( senior/junior)
(1) Exercise with ribbon 1:15-1:30
(2) Exercise with hoop 1:15-1:30
(3) Exercise with ball 1:15-1:30
(4) Exercise with clubs 1:15-1:30
According FIG rules
System of competition
The competitions will be divided into two parts as follows:
- Competition No. 1 will decide classification in the all round competition, according to the total number of points achieved in the 4 exercises.
- Participants in the Final will be those 8 (or 6, depending on the number of participants) gymnasts who achieved first through eights (sixth) places in competition no. 1, on the same apparatus, but no more than two gymnasts for each country on one apparatus.
- General individual classification will be decided upon according to the results obtained by each gymnast on all the apparatus together, in competition no. 1.
- Individual classification on each apparatus will be decided upon according to the results of the Final.
The Sport Department together with the Gymnastics Committee will select a Judges Committee which in turn will appoint the Judges of the competition.
- These regulations are but one part of the complete 20th Maccabiah Regulations, and must be read along with the instructions found in "Basic Regulations and Disciplinary Procedures".
- In the event of a discrepancy between the regulations written here and those appearing in the "Basic Regulations", the regulations written here will apply and be binding.