HALF MARATHON REGULATIONS
Last update 25/09/16Organization
- The Half Marathon Competition is a discipline within the Track and field competitions of the 20th Maccabiah.
- The Track & Field Committee of the 20th Maccabiah will be responsible for the Track & Field competitions of the 20th Maccabiah.
- The Track & Field competitions will be conducted according to the rules of the IAAF.
- Participation in the competition is open to any athlete who is in possession of a Participant Card, issued by the Organizing Committee of the 20th Maccabiah, and is registered for the Track & Field competitions or to the Maccabiman/woman competition.
The sport department of the 20th Maccabiah will determine the venues and times of the Half Marathon competition and teams will be notified accordingly.Referees
The Track & Field Committee will select a Referees’ Committee, which in turn will appoint the referees of the competition.Age categories (Open - Male and Female): Up to 39, 40 – 49, 50 – 59, 60+
- These regulations are but one part of the complete 20th Maccabiah Regulations, and must be read along with the instructions found in "Basic Regulations and Disciplinary Procedures".
- In the event of a discrepancy between the regulations written here and those appearing in the "Basic Regulations", the regulations written here will apply and be binding.